The Good News: 25 yards, decent swim hours (except when the teams take over), free with a Y card, lane ropes, the usual.
The Bad News: The alternate pool is warm and shallow.
Details: When I handed my Vanderbilt YMCA card to a desk worker, she whipped around and, before I could protest, punched a hole in it, for dangling purposes. Thanks for asking first, toots.
P.S the Y isn't exactly in Harrisburg, but a suburb of and I can't remember the name. It's near a mall and a Radisson Inn and they punch unsolicited holes in visitor's otherwise pristine Y cards. Does that help? Editor's Note: I just remembered. Camp Hills.
- Not Identified
Rating: Not Good
The Good News: We don't know where it is.
The Bad News: Read on.
Details: Editor's Note: The following review was submitted anonymously via the demon internet, which threatens to kill us all. Kilmartin Dot Com is not responsible for any resemblence to any persons, living or dead, nor for any mispelling, gross or minor].
Okay here it is!
Our school's pool is probably the most screwed up pool in the state of Pennsylvannia and I think it's really sad that our school board won't do anything about it. I'll start and the end of last year.... Our principle promised better facilities for everyone to use at the pool and the deck being repainted I mean the whole nine yards, but it is now well into the beginning of the 98-99 season and I'll list everything that needs fixed or repaired:
- We need to get rid of the cockroaches who ocasionally come to visit,
- Our pool is built ass backwards with the diving blocks in the shallow end.
- We HAD two diving boarding, but they won't get the other one fixed
- The paint is coming off the walls.
- one of the ladders just broke.
- There is pieces of tile missing off of parts of the floor.
- The locker rooms are a disaster area as well!!! AH-AHHHH
- The wooden cabinets that hold are equipment area all broken up as well.
Locations Alabama • Arizona • Arkansas • California • Canada • Colorado • England • Georgia • Idaho • Illinois • Indiana • Louisiana • Michigan •
Minnesota • Missouri • Montana • Nevada • New Mexico • New York • North Carolina • Ohio • Oklahoma • Oregon • Pennsylvania • South
Carolina • South Dakota • Tennessee • Texas • Virginia • Washington